Friday, April 09, 2004

4/9/04 good friday

Friday, April 9, 2004

good friday

Today is Good Friday, a day of reflection and dedication. It's a good time to take stock of myself and my actions, to reflect on my spirituality.


John 16:31-33
31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


1John 4:10
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

I know that God is where I am,
encircling me in Love.
Today, tomorrow and everyday,
He guards me from above.


lab2401 at 10:40:00 AM EDT Link to this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own) This is beautiful...the picture and the verse. Welcome back, you've been missed. I was wondering how S and you were doing.
Comment from gbgoglo - 4/16/04 1:55 AM

No comments: