Wednesday, October 27, 2004

10/27/04 blood moon tonight

Wednesday, October 27, 2004
blood moon tonight



Tonight we will experience what is called a "Blood Moon or Hunter's Moon". There is an exceptional write up located here explaining this erie phenomea. I have taken the liberty to copy their schedule and paste it here for viewing times.


What better time to have this occur than Halloween week. Too bad we couldn't have dragged this out until Sunday night. Hope you get to see this in your area, I know I will be out watching the moon turn into a giant pumpkin and then turn blood red. This wont happen again for another 7 years so get out there and observe what you can.


lab2401 at 9:12:00 AM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)
    Funny moon!
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 10/29/04 11:34 AM

    Lynda,
    I checked out my moon and it looks white, it is a full moon. I am in the Central time zone. hmmmm wonder why it's white. I will have to check out the link you gave to see what a "blood moon" is. I've never heard of it.

    How are you after all those storms? Hopefully you are fine?

    {{{BYE}}}
    SHARON
    Comment from spurgins311 - 10/28/04 11:28 PM

    I never heard of this. Now, I have to check that link. Thanks! Always nice to learn.

    Angela


    Comment from readmereadyou - 10/27/04 6:20 PM

    Bummer it is rainy and cloudy here, Maybe it will clear up by tonight.
    Comment from mom23nca - 10/27/04 9:56 AM

No comments: