Thursday, September 30, 2004

9/30/04 sweet tobie lyn

Thursday, September 30, 2004
sweet tobie lyn
Happy


I still don't have cable modem, so am on a dial up connection. I never realized how much I miss the cable!
I have been waiting to post a picture of Tobie, but decided to try to get one posted anyway. Isn't she precious? This was taken on the day we picked her up. She might weigh in at about 3 pounds, and is maybe 4 inches tall at her head. You can't see it, but she has little white tips on her back feet, and the white under her neck, other than that, she is pure black.



My dad gets up at around 4am to take her out to go potty, and then wipes her feet and belly off before putting her back to bed. You would think they gave birth to her.
My mom called me yesterday with the story of "we have to go out to Costco's,
and you'll never guess what I did with Tobie. I put her in her crate, and she started to whimper, so I put her back in her bed and put her toys around her and told her it was time to take a nap. Then I pulled the sheet over the crate, and waited for a minute or so, and guess what?, when I peeked in and looked she was sound asleep under her little lambs wool companion."

Needless to say, Tobie is doing her job! She has those two wrapped around her little paw, and all she has to do is whimper once, cast her head over to the side and look up at them, and they melt. I can't really blame them tho, she is precious.

addendum: I have been using "photobucket.com" for my pictures lately due to the ease of putting them in my journal, uploading, etc, but they had some sort of melt down yesterday and the pictures in my journal vanished. Hopefully they will get my album restored later today, if not, I will re-do all the pictures here.
Auntie Lyn
10am It appears my album has been fixed and the photos are back up. (and after I uploaded these to my aol ftp space) Oh well, I will leave things as they are for now. For any that are interested, check out www.photobucket.com for picture storage and use.


lab2401 at 8:44:00 AM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
    Yea! Got the Pics. What a handsome and happy family!
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 10/1/04 2:26 PM

    Rats, on dial-up, I get the red dots!
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 10/1/04 8:33 AM

    What a sweet dog and story. My most favorite dog I ever had did have the same name. It's been 24 years since that dog passed away and I still miss him. :(


    Comment from readmereadyou - 9/30/04 3:47 PM

    She is adorable. What a great addition for your parents.
    Comment from mom23nca - 9/30/04 10:23 AM

    What a cute puppy...i'm so glad he put such happiness into their lives....dogs have a way of doing just that!
    Comment from derasta - 9/30/04 9:41 AM

No comments: