Tuesday, May 04, 2004

5/4/04 untitled

Tuesday, May 4, 2004


I was sent this cute little test today and thought I would post it here. I am 57% Dixie according to the test. I was born in the south, raised by New England parents, married a Yankee... guess that's not too bad all in all.

Be sure and let us know how much Yankee or Dixie are you?



lab2401 at 1:04:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
    I grew up in KY and I'm 60% Dixie. I guess that's about right--in the middle somewhere between north and south.
    Comment from wildflower121764 - 5/6/04 6:15 PM

    37% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee.

    man, I guess I've been in the Midwest long enough to take the edge off my Yankee-ness! I thought it would be twice that high!

    Fun, Auntie Lyn (which I pronounce "awn-tee")!
    Comment from merelyp - 5/5/04 12:15 AM

No comments: