Thursday, February 05, 2004

2/5/04 feeling on edge tonight

Sunday, February 15, 2004
feeling on edge tonight

Not a good end of the week or weekend as far as S is concerned."> I heard from Martha earlier tonight. S is very agitated, hasn't been sleeping well and having more phlem and congestion. She seems to be having difficulty with swallowing thin liquids. We will call the physician tomorrow morning. I would imagine he will want to admit her to the hospital, and how I dread that for her. I am thinking that her pneumonia is worsening. Going into the hospital only increases her confusion, but I know that is where she truly needs to be. Told Martha not to hesitate to call 911 if she feels that she needs to. For right now, we are just hanging in there.

After Bob died, people would ask me, "how are you making it Lynda?", and I would answer truthfully, "I am hanging in there, but I get tired of hanging all the time." That is how I am feeling with S. Hanging in there, to the point that my fingers and arms are getting so tired from holding on. S told me last Wednesday, she wishes that she would just go. I made out like I didn't know what she was talking about and said, go where? She just gave me one of those nasty looks, and chuckled. I know what she wants tho. I am praying tonight that S is comfortable, and in no fear and that God's will be done.



lab2401 at 8:35:00 PM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
I feel so bad for you......you shouldnt have to live so hard!
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Comment from bernmilo - 2/18/04 3:07 PM

...sometimes we've just got to let go. Race
http://journals.aol.com/chapterxxi/Bookkeeper/
Comment from chapterxxi - 2/17/04 4:55 PM

No comments: