Monday, February 09, 2004

2/9/04 too long since my last post

Monday, February 9, 2004
too long since my last post

I have been busy with getting S settled in at Martha's, with very limited success. ">S is having a typically hard time adjusting, added to that, we"found out she has pneumonia last Friday. We had made an appointment with her primary doctor to follow up with the coming home from the nursing home stuff, and he didn't like the way she sounded, and ordered x-rays at his office. Seems she has pneumonia in both lower lungs. He tried to get her to go to the hospital, but she refused. He put her on antibiotics and said if she gets worse to the hospital she goes no matter what. So hopefully this will take care of it. If it's not one thing, it's another I guess.

My dad turned 82 on Saturday! We will have a big celebration next weekend, as my brother/law, and my great niece's birthday are on the 14th. On Saturday, I cooked for my dad and mom, and my sister and brother/law, and my niece and her family came over for dinner. We had a small cake made by a neighbor of my dads for dessert. We women had a facial that night, thanks to D who is getting started in Mary Kay Cosmetics. Oh to be so pampered, and what better way to spend your money! Followed this with a game of cards. All in all it has been a good week.



lab2401 at 9:41:00 AM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Wow, Mary Kay is still around? I remember when friends where getting into it, I even thought of it at one time. I sold Avon instead and paid my rent and other living expenses for three months once. Happy Valentine's day, take care. Race
Comment from chapterxxi - 2/13/04 9:15 PM

uhmm sounds good to me. Like your little graphics. Paula
Comment from plieck30 - 2/11/04 8:33 PM

You have been busy! I'm glad you had a neat weekend with family. Glad to see you posting again. From my heart to yours...gloria, kevin's mom
Comment from gbgoglo - 2/9/04 2:48 PM

No comments: