Friday, December 30, 2005

Feline Friday -- Serena

I'm going to show you something that most people, including my family, don't ever get to see...

This is Serena, and she makes herself scarce when anyone is around. Somehow she seems to know when it's a weekend and the family will be in. She hides in my closet on top of some storage boxes behind my clothes. She has been with me almost 4 years now, and you would think she would be used to the kids and family, but she's not. I take pictures of her to prove to everyone that she really does exist. Honest, she's not a figment of my imagination!

These pictures were taken last weekend after everyone had left. The last car no sooner clears the gate, and out she comes. She just tolerates the dog, doesn't let Kelly get too close. I guess she is afraid of doggy cooties :o) I'm going to post a link over at Steven's (sometime)photoblog for his Feline-Friday post.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Serena is a cute kitty. She seems more humble than the two cat's we have. They are driving me crazy. Can we trade cats for a day, I just need a days rest from these two. LOL

V said...

Serena is a beauty.
V