Thursday, June 10, 2004

6/10/04 gas prices

Thursday, June 10, 2004

gas prices

I had to stop and get gas yesterday, and that is how I came across this site. May not be new for all, but it sure is for me. As I was gassing up, the gentleman across the pump, said "how did you find your way here? gas buddy?" I said, "pardon me?", and then I proceeded to learn all about a internet site called gasbuddy.com. Thank goodness I was at one of the advertised cheaper stations. They rely on customers reporting prices as they travel around the area, to give the least expensive and also the most expensive. Really makes sense to check it out if you know you need to get gas anytime soon, and can plan to get by where it is cheaper.

lab2401 at 8:37:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 0 comments: (Add your own)

No comments: