Thursday, June 03, 2004

6/3/04 thumbnails and links

Thursday, June 3, 2004
thumbnails and links

Figured out how to make thumbnails and links to larger pictures today. If you click on the picture it should take you to a larger one, then use your back button to come back to the journal. Or you can right click on the picture and click on the link that says open in new window, that will open the picture on a separate page you can just x out of when you are done looking at it. So I am trying it all here. This is a picture of my sweetie peatite great niece, M, whom I affectionately call "stinky girl". Stinky girl and her brother C, or better known to his Auntie Lyn as "rabit", had their pictures taken by a local photographer by the name of Brooke Charlton. She is a wonderful photographer who takes their pictures in totally natural settings, and without stopping the kids to pose them. She has no web site as of yet, but should she get one I will include it in my journal. She got some wonderful pics of them this past March 15. Hard to believe stinky girl is 2 years and one month in these pictures. She is a tiny one, just getting into outfits that are 18 month sizes this past month. Will add another thumbnail here. This is of the two of them in the metal wash tub, rabit is explaining the finer points of flower make up to his little sis. Rabit is 4 years old, going on 24 now. They are a big part of this Auntie's life, and don't they both know it. I see them most every week on Saturdays for dinner and cards. This Saturday we are celebrating their daddy's and my birthday. Big C will be 35 on Saturday and I will be remembering 35 fondly the following Saturday. Actually I will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of my 29th birthday then! Well, guess I will get this closed for now and see if it is turning out like I am hoping it will.



lab2401 at 8:41:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
    Wow, it works! That's with Ofoto? I have that! Maybe I should try that!
    Comment from haikulike - 6/4/04 12:54 AM

No comments: