Monday, July 05, 2004

7/5/04 it's late

Monday, July 5, 2004

it's late

It's late and I really need to go to bed, but I wanted to journal what I have been up to these past few days. I love to play with graphics, and don't know much by any stretch of the imagination, but I made a graphic for the Hall of Fame Journal that Ayn and all is putting together. You can check it out by clicking on the link for the journal. I also designed and made some virtual T-Shirts for our journal family to wear while we are celebrating. (I put a pink one in my side bar, and if you click it, it will open to a bigger picture of it.) I spent a good portion of the day checking out some of the journals who have taken the torch to their part of the world. I hope to see some of our neighbors from UK and AU pick up on this, and get in on the celebration.

Got notice that Greg is getting us ready to vote for our favorites in the AOL J-land. He made this huge post full of graphics and moving things, but the gist is *Hope you had a Happy Fourth! Now IT'S TIME TO VOTE!* Go there and do your part to support our community. Keep checking the journals to keep up on what is happening July 29 -- August 21. There will be virtual parties, a parade with floats and food, a special Anniversary Journal, and all sorts of other things.


Well, it's way past time now, as it is I'm never going to get my butt out of bed tomorrow.


lab2401 at 2:04:00 AM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 0 comments: (Add your own)

No comments: