Friday, July 02, 2004

7/2/04 another celebration graphic

Friday, July 2, 2004
another celebration graphic

I spent time today making another graphic and haiku for the AOL journal land celebration. I just can't seem to help myself.



This is a picture of my grand-niece at her brother's birthday celebration last November. Her mom had just brought out the cake, and needless to say little Megan was excited by the candles. She was almost 2 in this picture. Speaking of little heart breakers, my other grand-niece Brooke turned 2 this past Wednesday. Then on the 7th of July, my niece Dee and my grand-niece Avery will be having a birthday. We will be having a big birthday celebration on the 10th at the lake to celebrate Brooke's 2nd, Avery's 7th (Brooke's sister), and Dee's 33rd. It should be a good time, we are planning an all day picnic and boat/swim and play day.

Got a note earlier from Aynetal3 requesting some help with some graphics, and also Vivian is asking all journaler's for some help with creating a personalized torch for AOL-J Land 1st Anniversary. Please check out the links above to go to their journals. I thought I might get to work on them and see what I can come up with. So I guess I will close this for now, and think about getting busy...


j-land's first birthday,
a chance for hearts to connect...
time to celebrate!


lab2401 at 9:39:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 0 comments: (Add your own)

No comments: