Saturday, July 31, 2004

7/31/04 state flower

Saturday, July 31, 2004
state flower


Thank you Jessi for this beautiful graphic of the state flower of Florida. I am proud to place it here. You have done so much to make this anniversary celebration special, and I am grateful for you.

So far the celebration has been the best thing I could ever imagine. I have found so many journals I want to read, I don't know where to store all the addresses. Vivian and her crew of loving helpers have all gone out of their way to make this special, and I for one appreciate all they have done. If you haven't gone to the special edition anniversary blog please go there and check it out. I have requested that Jessi send me the flower for Maine also, as I flew the Maine flag in memory of Bob, and would like to include his state flower. So when that gets here, I will be adding to it. Until then, keep reading those journals, don't forget the Hall of Fame journal put together by Ayn et al.

Until I add that Maine flower, I'm off to dinner with the family at mom and daddy's tonight. Have a great evening, I will be checking back in later tonight.
Blessings, Auntie Lyn


lab2401 at 4:45:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
    Wow, I don't when she found time to do all of these flowers but I love them...very pretty.

    Sammie :)

    http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn
    Comment from ladydriversammie - 8/2/04 10:21 PM

    Auntie Lyn, Your states are beautiful!
    Jessie has done great Work.
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 8/1/04 7:37 AM

    Just dropped in to check on you Auntie Lyn :)

    Your State Flower's are beautiful. Jessie made one for me also and I love it. She HAS done so, so much. She is a very talented person as well as a very thoughtful and giving person. I have seen several of the state's flowers that she has made for different ones. How sweet of her...

    Hope you enjoyed your dinner. Blessings back to you~
    Sharon
    Comment from spurgins311 - 8/1/04 3:56 AM

    Love the flower. *misty*
    http://journals.aol.com/faygodaze07/FallingDown/
    Comment from faygodaze07 - 7/31/04 10:48 PM

    Beautuful Flower! Lots of talented people in journaland. : )
    Comment from readmereadyou - 7/31/04 8:34 PM

No comments: