Monday, August 02, 2004

8/2/04 uncle owl speaks!

Monday, August 2, 2004

uncle owl speaks!
Chillin' | Walter the wonder dog is hooterless!





Not to be outdone by Walter the wonder dog, I convinced Auntie Lyn to let me speak to all you journalers out there.

Walter is not the only intelligent creature in J-Land. (Walter's message to J-Land here) I may only have 2 legs, but I do have 2 wings which Walter doesn't have! And besides that, I am the WISE one you know.

Hear my message...
My name is Uncle Owl, hear me speak!

Take that you flea bitten piece of fluff, all hair and no eyes.

Hoot! any animal that goes around sniffing someone's butt, smelling his own and then eating his dinner is not much of a creature you know.

Hoot! you call yourself a beast? You're just a baby.

Hoot! you think you're tough Walter? Come over here to my garage and I'll show you who's boss.

Hoot! think you're so durn smart and all that by keeping a journal? Journal's are for doggie sissies.

Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!

Hooty 1st Birthday AOL J-Land!


lab2401 at 11:36:00 PM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
    Oh my....
    Hope you don't have to go before Judge Judy with this. She is pretty snappy (no pun intended Walter) you know. And she is so very wise and tends to get her feathers (no pun intended Uncle Owl) ruffled often.

    Hopefully she will have mercy upon you both, and throw it out of court or make you both do house arrest or tree arrest in your case Uncle Owl.

    Seeing that you are both creatures that now CAN speak, tends to shed (no pun intended here again Walter) a new light upon the matter.

    But everyone here at J-Land lLOVE you both and are so happy that you sent us HAPPY wishes on our first anniversary.

    We didn't want it to turn into a brawl and see it come to a knock down, drag out fight between you~

    but let the fight begin and the best man win...uhmmm...I mean, animal, WIN!

    Sharon ;)


    Comment from spurgins311 - 8/4/04 1:09 AM

    Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tara, Walter's attorney. :)

    While I am glad that Jennifer introduced me to a wonderful journal I'd not yet discovered, I am disheartened by the particular event that led me here. ;)

    As such, I have prepared a response at my client's behest.

    http://journals.aol.com/pollysci/randomness/entries/644

    ~Tara, Esq. :)
    Comment from pollysci - 8/3/04 2:55 PM

    Oh my Uncle Owl you know Walter won't take this lying down. Are you ready to rumble?! :)

    Walter's Auntie Viv
    Comment from viviansullinwank - 8/3/04 1:05 PM

    We had hoped it wouldn't come to this. Owls just need to know their place.

    http://journals.aol.com/xzasporated1/RandomRamblings/entries/1152

    ~~ walter, now represented by counsel
    Comment from xzasporated1 - 8/3/04 10:25 AM

    That was great! Walter, take care of that owl!
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 8/3/04 6:35 AM

No comments: