Wednesday, August 04, 2004

8/4/04 repentant and reformed...

Wednesday, August 4, 2004
repentant and reformed...
Flirtatious




My Dear Dearest Friend Walter, His Mom,
and his Highly Esteemed Counsel, Ms. Tara =)
(who is not only the best legal counsel here in J-Land, but is also the smartest and prettiest attorney in the world)
(how's that for furry butt kissin?)

Hoot! I sit before you, repentant and reformed. What can I say to explain my actions? Hoot! It could have been that a little mouse bone lodged in my craw that made me say these hurtful and hateful things to you, Walter. Hoot! You are a fine specimen of a Wonderpup, a true Hav...
(whatever the hell that is)
You don't stink, and you have good solid reasons for sniffing butt and eating poop I guess. HOOOOT! 'Scuse me, seems I have a catch in my throat...

Walter, Hoot! we here in the animal kingdom need to get along in this human world or they will do away with all of us. I found my way to Auntie Lyn's garage by accident, but so far she has plenty of good food and a dry place to hang my hood, so I've stayed. Hoot! But I don't dare let her know that I like it or she will do something stupid to ruin it for me. (Hoot! You know, like leaving a light on so I can't catch any food, or decorating the windows so I get caught in the curtains, or some other dumb thing like that.)

Hoot! My only excuse for my misguided behavior is that I got caught up in the AOL Anniversary Celebrations and I just couldn't help myself. Hoot!

I think it started with that lady, Miss Vivy, who thinks she is the cat's pajamas - Hoot! - you know the one I mean. Miss Vivy's the one that has been winning everything
all over
the place
here in J-Land.

Her head is getting so big now, that it takes a special shirt to hold it on for her. Hoot! You can't even see her arms and legs any more, cause her head's just wayyyyy too big!



Hoot! Well anyway, she claimed you for her *nephew* and went on and on about how smart you were to send a card... and you were so cute and cuddly and all that other crap, leaving all of us other non-Homo sapiens out in the cold looking in from the other side of the door! Hoot! It just plain hurt my feelings, and the feelings of all the other owls in my neighborhood.

I'm sure there are others of the animal persuasion out there in J-Land that got their feelings hurt as well. Hoot! I felt I needed to send a card to honor the celebrations also, but somehow I just got carried away. Hoot! I shouldn't have taken my frustrations out on you Walter. Hell, what I should have done is I should have climbed Miss Vivy's frame. She is not of our kingdom Walter, she is human!!!!! Hoot!

Hoot! You know Walter, I might just get some of my buddies and buzz over to her place and pay her a visit...
Care to join us?


With Love, Uncle Owl...the other white meat!


lab2401 at 11:23:00 AM EDT Link to this entry
This entry has 10 comments: (Add your own)
    Hi Auntie Lyn! Pleased to make your acquaintance! Great journal--and thanks for visiting mine! Love Uncle Owl and WonderPup!
    Comment from laurak411 - 8/7/04 7:00 PM

    Well, I see you've gone completely off the deep end while I was gone.
    So good to know.

    I'm guessing i will never catch up.
    ~~mumsy
    Comment from haikulike - 8/7/04 2:23 AM

    OMG I just realized I hadn't left a comment for you, Owl! Here I put a response in my journal and forgot to come back to tell you how proud I am of you! :)

    As for all those compliments, would you rather I send payment via PayPal as opposed to putting a check in the mail? ;)

    ~tara :)
    Comment from pollysci - 8/6/04 11:34 AM

    See I told you that I wasnt' as wise as you are, I just left you a comment, but it's in the previous entry and not in this one where it should be!
    Comment from viviansullinwank - 8/5/04 10:53 AM

    Thanks for the laugh.
    *** Coy ***

    Comment from coy1234787 - 8/5/04 10:20 AM

    Wise One, this has NOT turned out as I expected it to. How could I be so misunderstood?And to think I was admiring you so for your beauty (I've never seen such wonderful pictures of a wise winged one) I was so proud of you for making amends with Walter...but everything you'd been doing to him you've now directed my way. Oh well, I must do the right thing.....turn ther cheek and pray for the best.
    Comment from viviansullinwank - 8/5/04 7:41 AM

    so cute.. I enjoyed the fun.
    Sharon
    Comment from spurgins311 - 8/5/04 1:21 AM

    Boy, I really enjoyed that! The last Pic! LMAO!
    V
    Comment from deabvt - 8/4/04 4:16 PM

    Uncle Owl, you and I have been the victims of a ratings stunt, I fear. See ya in Texas!

    http://journals.aol.com/xzasporated1/RandomRamblings/entries/1157

    ~~ walter, who's packing to go to auntie viv's house
    Comment from xzasporated1 - 8/4/04 12:43 PM

    I have been trying to explain J-Land to a friend not in the loop, but I am at a loss for words about the creature features because I am still laughing too hard! Thanks and blessings, Margo
    Comment from magogos - 8/4/04 12:00 PM

No comments: