Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blessings for Thanksgiving




Wow, where did the year go? It is amazing that it is already Thanksgiving, which as we all know, means Christmas is just around the corner. And all those shopping days that I think are available, aren't!

Kelly knows that something good is going on today. The house just smells toooo gooood. I am heading out to my sisters with the turkey and dressing about 1:30, and mom and daddy are bringing pie, Bob's Aunt Anna and Norm are bringing vegetables, DiAnna is making ham and potatoes, and Molly and Bruce (my oldest nephew and wife) are bringing appetizer and some vegs. My nephew Steve and his family will be there for dinner after all, their plans with her family got changed, and my niece Dee and her family will join us for dessert later in the evening after going to her in-laws to eat. I will get some pictures of before and after and post them on here later. For now... gota get busy and out of here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

Virginia said...

What a wonderful face!
Peace, Virginia