Sunday, November 20, 2005

Continuing the Saturday 6 tradition

Over at Patrick's Weekender, our friend Patrick (formerly of AOL J-land community) is continuing the Saturday Six tradition! It has been ages since I played any journal games, but I am eager to get back into things. Thanks Patrick for keeping J-land connected with each other. Here's my answers:

1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?
Never. I don't recall ever going to a movie theater alone. Matter of fact, it's been so long since I went to a theater, I'm not sure I would even know how to act.

2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?
Cleaned the bathroom.

3. How well do you know your neighbors? Would you like to know them better or not know them?
Living in a country setting, the neighbors aren't too awfully close, but I know that they're there. The neighbors to my left, just recently moved in, and I believe they are turning the place into a commune of some sort. Not just family, but many friends staying, lots of partying, and very secretive. They have cut down just about every tree since they moved there. My neighbor to the right, I know pretty well. That is until she lost her husband about 9 months ago. Her children did not think she should be there alone, and her son moved her grandson (age 23) and his girlfriend and their dogs into the home with her. Now it appears that it has turned to Redneck haven. Several super large 4 wheel drive trucks in various levels of disrepair dotting the yard, loud music until all hours of the night, squealing tires as they leave the driveway, and a beware of the dog slash owner (with a picture of a large gun pointed at you) sign on the chained gate. Poor Opal, I don't know how she is making it.

And for my second part of my answer... NO! I do not want to get to know them any better!

4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?
38% You are a little bit of a conspiracy nut. You know about the big conspiracies - but it doesn't take up too much of your time. You have accepted that people lie, and get away with everything - so you don't dwell on the loch ness monster too often.

5. Of the following "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?
I don't trust big pharmaceutical companies. Working in the medical profession for so many years has made me very suspicious of drugs, drug companies, and our physician's total reliance on them and what the drug companies are telling them.

6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?
::LIFE:: It's what lies in the middle that counts! ::DEATH::



No comments: