Friday, December 19, 2003

12/19/03 for those wondering about S

Friday, December 19, 2003
for those wondering about S

S is improving slowly. She continues to waver with her confusion and disorientation, but her health is better. She knows who I am, and she is afraid of what is happening to her. I try to get up to see her 5 or 6 nights a week, and she seems to bloom when I am there.

I am praying daily that I can spring her from the nursing home, and get her back with the family she was with prior to the fire. She had lived there over 7 years and that was home. I really question my decisions and second guess myself when it comes to what is best for her. At times I wish I had never taken on this responsibility, but then I think of S and what ever would have become of her if I had not done that. I only hope that if it ever comes down that I need that kind of help, that someone is there for me. I would recommend that they really think it through though, as the responsibilities are weighty.



lab2401 at 8:54:00 PM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
I read your entries and you are a writer from the heart.
Keep writing!
I'm so sorry about your husband!
Keep strong!
Visit my journal when you have time.

Mary Louise http://edit.journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear
Comment from mlrhjeh - 12/21/03 9:17 AM

Sorry you're having so much trouble with your journal. I'd offer help if I had any, but I'm just not that computer savvy. I like your journal and hope all is well with you.
Comment from karensull12 - 12/21/03 12:24 AM

hey thanks for visiting my journal,, and I took your advice and posted my ultrasounds on the latest entry,, GOOD IDEA!!!!

Comment from pinksparkle0022 - 12/19/03 9:56 PM

No comments: