Friday, December 19, 2003

12/19/03 Round about way for posting

Friday, December 19, 2003
Round about way for posting
Hopeful


This is the round-a-bout way to add or edit my journal.

1) Launch Internet Explorer

2) Put www.aol.com in address bar.

3) Sign in, and once signed in, put the address for aol hometown in the address bar. [the page that lists your journals and web pages with aol. in my case it is http://hometown.aol.com/_dyn ]

4) Highlight your journal, and then click edit at the bottom

5) When your page comes up, you can edit old posts, or add new posts, etc. [At least that is what it says in the fine print!]

This worked for me this morning, and I am trying it again now. As of yet, my journal is not fixed so I can access and add/edit through AOL the normal way. Will post to the boards when it gets fixed.



lab2401 at 8:42:00 PM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 0 comments: (Add your own)

No comments: