Friday, December 26, 2003

12/26/03 day after

Friday, December 26, 2003
day after

<>

Well, never thought I would make it, but I got through Christmas without too many lasting scars. The kids all had a ball. There's nothing like a home filled with a six year old, 2 four year olds, a 22 month old, and an 18 month old. All of them on a sugar high, filled with absolute expectation of the perfect toy, and the look of total indifference with the occasional piece of wearing apparel thrown in by a well meaning Great Auntie.

I was hoping that the AOL gremlins had been tamed, but sadly it is not the case. I can ocassionally post or edit by way of AOL, but more times than not, am unable and have to use the round about way of IE. Still keeping my fingers crossed though.



lab2401 at 9:01:00 AM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
    There's nothing like kids at Christmas. Glad you had a good one.
    Comment from karensull12 - 12/28/03 4:20 PM

No comments: