Tuesday, December 30, 2003

12/30/03 untitled

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Picture from Hometown

Well, getting ready to usher out another year and welcome in a new one. Time seems to speed by, not exactly sure why. It seems as if it were yesterday they were getting us geared up for Y2K and now here it is, soon to be 2004. I have no resolutions for the new year, just get through it one day at a time, just like the old ones. :o)

I need to make some hard decisions regarding S that I have been putting off. The old procrastinator rears her ugly head. It appears that Martha, the home where she had been living for the past 7 years is not that eager to bring her back to her home. S and I will need to have a talk, and figure out what she wants and what is best. I dread this conversation. Martha did finally go visit S on Monday, after I shamed her by telling her sister that maybe I needed to pay her to go visit. It has been a month now since the fire and things are still up in the air. I will need to talk to the MSW at the home and begin looking into finances, converting what S has left after bills, and see where we stand. Hoping this all comes together soon. Enough for now. Looking forward to what 2004 will bring my way.



lab2401 at 8:43:00 PM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 0 comments: (Add your own)

No comments: