Monday, January 12, 2004

1/12/04 it's that time again

Monday, January 12, 2004
it's that time again

I think its about time I get my butt in gear and start back on the old 'eating good for myself' routine. I have been comforting myself with some of the little delectables that I love so much, but do nothing to add to your good health. You know what I mean, the cookies, candies, cakes and pies that go together to make the Christmas season.

But it wont be long and it will be bathing suit season, and I will be like the lady in the cartoon ...

Yep, that could be me.



lab2401 at 9:16:00 AM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 4 comments: (Add your own)
    ROFLMFAO!!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY . GREAT ENTRY .~BERLY
    Comment from wayoutdacloset - 1/22/04 4:17 AM

    I can relate to the whole "eating good for yourself" routine. That cartoon is sure motivating me to get my lazy butt back to the gym.
    Comment from aiibrat - 1/12/04 11:22 PM

    LOL. I was scrolling down and did NOT expect that derriere. Funny.

    Hans
    Comment from hrmore1956 - 1/12/04 9:34 PM

    LOL Well, that photo gave me motivation if nothing else did. hope it works for you too. Barbpinion
    Comment from barbpinion - 1/12/04 6:17 PM

No comments: