Saturday, January 03, 2004

1/3/04 need to get busy

Saturday, January 3, 2004
need to get busy

Time to get off my pity pot and get busy around here. There is much to be done and little time to do it. <I need to go see S today and tell her that Martha has decided that she can no longer care for her. Which means that S will now become a permanent resident of the nursing home where she is presently located. I hate that, but I don't know what else to do for her.

In a way I wish she would retreat back into her own little world, where she would be unaware of where she is, I question myself if the best thing is keeping her grounded? It bothers me that I have to tell her this. I hate the fact that we have disposable people, especially the elderly. I will take a day next week to get her finances in order, changing her mailing address to mine, and figure out how to dance through this new development.



lab2401 at 11:35:00 AM EST Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Wow, you seem like such a worthwhile person to know (there are many) Anyway, I will be reading you often and I am hoping for the best, for both of us. I don't know which of my 3 journals to send you to, let me think about it. OK, for now, RAce
Comment from thelure - 1/4/04 2:22 AM

Love your butterflies! I like your journal. It's very easy to read. Thanks for your help :) Sorry about your husband.

IBLvNMagic@aol.com
MRS. OLSON'S JOURNAL http://journals.aol.com/iblvnmagic/MRSOLSONSJOURNAL/
MRS OLSON'S BLOG JOURNAL
http://journals.aol.com/iblvnmagic/MRSOLSONSBLOGJOURNAL/
Comment from iblvnmagic - 1/3/04 4:05 PM

No comments: